Thursday, October 25, 2007

Madonna: Drowned World/Substitute for Love

One of my fav songs on repeat at the moment....hehe I do believe in some way this song is a dedication to TCM^^...=PP

Although I don't find this clip particularly compelling (as opposed to ones of a live performance) I really love this album version on 'Ray of Light' (collaboration with William Orbit)...this guy is a legend...if I was a musician I would have to work with him...

In any case, out of all female musicians I admire, Madonna would have to be my No1 since childhood...it's amazing how she has been able to adapt and evolve over the years and last the distance...not only is she an awesome singer and performer(seeing her live is still on my "must do list"), but she is also this amazingly smart and sassy business woman & entrepreneur...yeah I'm a FAN : )

No comments: