Thursday, November 1, 2007

Feist - 1 2 3 4

Wow!!...Turns out this huge hit(Ipod Nano Song) on Feist's new album "The Reminder" is written by non other than Melbourne local, Sally Seltmann of New Buffalo(the one with the sweet voice)!!

I saw Sally play earlier this year at The Factory and I don't know if the crowd was really offputting or what but her performance was the most UNCOMFORTABLE I have ever seen...like she just wanted the ground to open up and swallow her...

When I first found out about her (courtesy of JB Hi-Fi mag) and heard her awesome and unique voice I knew she was something special...and promptly went out and bought the 2 albums of hers that were in stock...if she were an extrovert and bothered to really market herself she'd be a lot more well known by now!!

No comments: