Monday, December 31, 2007

Oh-O: She's in Love!

So the last time I heard something and it was instant LOVE and the entire album was THAT GOOD was THE NATIONAL...I've been sampling the new album Night falls over Kortedala from Jens Lekman after reading about him on Oz's blog(this guy has good taste in music!), and IT IS A REALLY REALLY EXCELLENT ALBUM! damn I think I need to go out and get it now...(all the money I have and don't yet have goes into...CDS *sigh* what's new? - yeah I am one of those sad sad people who will take from their weekly food budget rather than not have that CD^^

Anyway the guy sounds a bit like a more contemporary form of Morrissey...he is definitely a crooner...check out the beautiful song "Your arms around me" (Live in Bloomington) below...haha I love how he says "avocado"!!!


No comments: