Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Best? Of U2

U2 is one of those classic bands that EVERYBODY likes and can sing or hum along to at least one of their songs (or a few)...they're kinda like The Beatles in that way I guess...

I'm not their biggest fan - I only have 4 albums - in any case I thought I'd dip into that sticky mess it is to try and pick out some favourites...

Conclusion?...IMPOSSIBLE!

So let's just say most of the time my favourite is often Stay, Faraway So Close or Sunday Bloody Sunday...and who can forget Beautiful Day?

I think because they have so many great songs you can only just pick depending on what you feel like on the day...so today, I feel like...


an...ELECTRICAL STORM!


it also happens to combine 3 artistes I like in the one clip...U2, William Orbit and Anton Corbijn :)

No comments: