Monday, May 25, 2009

RIDE/Vapour Trail

This is my current Favourite, Favourite song right now...on repeat!



Funny thing is I just like the tune I never actually knew what the lyrics were before I looked them up just now....turns out it's a very romantic song LOL ;)

First you look so strong,
Then you fade away.
The sun will blind my eyes,
I love you anyway.
First you form a smile,
I watch you for a while.
You are a vapour trail,
In a deep blue sky.

Tremble with a sigh,
Glitter in your eye.
You seem to come and go,
I never seem to know.
And all my time,
is yours as much as mine.
We never have enough,
Time to show our love.

5 comments:

Ian said...

No Way!!! I used to worship Ride when I was younger and still listen to them regularly!

I think me and you share a very close taste in music, there's loads of stuff I love here. My favourite is Aracde Fire from Glastonbury. I was there and they were magnificant :-)

Ian said...

Now I think of it, I think I may have been at this Ride gig as well. I definitely saw them at Brixton Academy in 1992.

I'll stop now, I'm showing my age!

Zz... said...

I am so envious of your age...I was so born 10 years past my time :p

Zz... said...

On that note I am also jealous of you cos you live where you have access to such great big band names and music concerts. *hmph*

Ian said...

Yes, access to a lot of music is one of the best things about living where I do. i think it's an acceptable trade off for the all the rain we have!