Sunday, October 25, 2009

BJORK/In the Musicals

edit: here is a pretty cool dance video clip to the song



If you are a BJORK fan and do not own the album "Selmasongs" a.k.a Soundtrack for Lars Von Trier's "Dancer in the Dark"...YOU NEED TO GO AND BUY IT!!!

This little beauty has been hidden collecting dust on my shelf for a while cos I'd forgotten about it! But it is absolutely fantastic!

Unfortunately the sound in this clip cuts out half way...even more so why you should go buy the album for the song in full!



Anyway hopefully if I listen to this song enough I will get the *zing* I need to get through my mountains of work today...Yikes!

1 comment:

HappyOrganist said...

This is really weird, but different. It's too bad the sound cuts out.. I'll have to read up on this sometime (looks interesting).
=)