Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello Little Cousin! (Music out of NZ) Goldenhorse X3 + Opshop

I noticed this VOICE by accident while listening to She will have her way (The songs of Neil and Tim Finn) album.

And that's how I discovered GOLDENHORSE with that characteristic Aussie daggy pop sound big in the late 80s/90s that I LOVE...she is EXACTLY like a young NZ version of Angie Hart, complete with the quirk. Definitely going to go get an album...

Three songs I really like:
GOLDENHORSE/JUMP INTO THE SUN


GOLDENHORSE/OUT OF THE MOON


GOLDENHORSE/WAKE UP BROTHER


Somone actually suggested that New Zealand is SO my kind of country...so it was pretty cool when looking at Goldhorse clips, discovering another New Zealand band...OPSHOP-lol this is unexpected from me but I thought they were worth a clip too :)

OPSHOP/WAITING NOW

No comments: