Wednesday, August 24, 2011

QUEEN/Crazy Little Thing Called Love




hehe people are so boring, so generic. They think so...unoriginally.

People all think I'm all loved up and shacked up with a dude....NO WAY...Cramp my style indeed LOL!

But yeah I AM in love...what a first!!!...with God!! Feel very blessed ^^...even people around me are wondering and starting to think "I want some of that too"...I keep revealing "the secret" but they either don't take me seriously or they think it's too hard and lose interest...thereby sabotaging themselves from getting it for themselves too!

TRY HARDER I say. It's probably the only healthy thing which is not just a one time wonder transient high...more like a very *magical* and exciting journey...

1 comment:

miruspeg said...

I feel blessed too Macs! I don't believe in God but I do believe in
myself utterly.
Once I started loving myself I started to shine.
Enjoy your journey my friend.
Pegs xxxxx