Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The National/Bitters and Absolut

LOL I think it's more of a whisky on the rocks kind of song. Anyway I'm kinda obsessed with this album at the moment...for some reason it has some kind of alluring pull that their later more well known polished albums don't have...or maybe I just love everything they do and I'm still in honeymoon period with this album as it only came in the post a couple of days ago!



if i were a spy inside the world inside your head...

And yeah I really should upload at least the pics I got when I saw them live recently...Of course I wrote a blurb too but my goldfish memory has forgotten what it is about and I doubt I can find it again in my mass of papers...it was probably scribbled all over the festival program which in all likelihood I've already thrown out...awww sorry fans!

No comments: