Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CUT COPY/kidz at the disco

Does anybody know the CUT COPY song that goes...


It's not the music that I'm into.
It's just an attitude.
Kids at the disco, act so cool
But I can see right through.


lol, everytime I hear this only one thing comes to mind...hence with the utmost sincerity(smell the irony), I dedicate this post to all the pretentious tryhards that frequent this city...en masse!
Hear some of CUT COPY's current music here...unfortunately I can't find the kidz at the disco song anywhere to share :(
I think this band sounds a little like new order/bloc party/joy division- what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes definately sounds like all of those, am loving cut copys new stuff!

Which album is all the new music on?? Kidz at the disco isn't on itunes :( or maybe i'm not looking hard enough??

Thanks for the post

Zz... said...

"in ghost colours" would be the album with all the new stuff... kidz at the disco is on the earlier album. cheers!