Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BEN GIBBARD/I will follow you into the dark

:-D! I am so loving my extra bandwidth...means lots more sound and picture for me!!!

I think this song is very pretty...especially at this time of night...and also cos it's so...Grey's Anatomy...a show I've followed through all the seasons...cos it's relevant to love for my learning ;) and also cos I can totally relate to the protagonist, Meredith...even the actress who plays her...Ellen Pompeo- we're practically birthday twins lol.

2 comments:

miruspeg said...

I'm listening to this song Sunday morning and it is not doing much for me BUT I do love Grey's Anatomy....love the drama, the music, the story and the actors.
My favourite song which I heard on the show is 'Trouble is a friend' by Lenka...the song was played when Izzy was seeing Denny everywhere.
Cheers
Pegs

Zz... said...

this isn't the best "normal" version unless you're a bit familiar- try the normal cd polished version!!! I think the different versions really make a difference until you're familiar with the song...I do quite like the album PLANS though - I used to think the sound was too sissy when I first heard this album but somehow it's suddenly tolerable...I guess it must be that old age mellowing thing...