Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm an 80s child after all.

The only regret I have about being born in 1980 is that I missed being able to enjoy my favourite music era in its currency...

I received 2 CDs in the mail today...best of Depeche Mode and best of Joy Division.

*sigh....I looooooove it.

I think for me, perhaps MUSIC was the one biggest factor in my conditioning...perhaps that is why I have never been able to relate to people my own age...and why they completely do not know how to appreciate my music :p

Anyway I leave you with some Joy Division and some Depeche Mode...Enjoy!!! :)

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART (Joy Division)


SHAKE THE DISEASE (Depeche Mode)


SHE'S LOST CONTROL (Joy Division)

1 comment:

HappyOrganist said...

;) I love 80's. Alas, I guess I'm still one of those (your own age) who can't relate to you =D

heh

I did like that madonna song you posted a while back. didn't say so at the time, though. now you know - we have one tiny TEENY overlap in music preference.