Monday, November 16, 2009

Microwave Jenny

Exciting! This is the best music out of oz I've heard in a while! Can't believe they're as yet unsigned- if I was a label I would so sign them...Tessa's voice speaks for itself...honestly reminds me of when I first heard Kate Ceberano....absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully they play some local shows soon :)

Check out their myspace or their webpage(my fav="mellow") and here's some youtube...





hmmm sometimes I think, I should be in the music business, I think my good taste in music ;) lends itself well to being able to pick the next big thing (well at least on the independent music scene!) I think this band is screaming for signing- can't believe they haven't been picked up yet!

2 comments:

Jonno said...

her vocals are a little like Norah Jones in the 2nd clip... Funnily enough they were on the Australian Apprentice the other night where the contestants had to market bands. You'd hope the extra publicity would help them get signed...

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks